THE NEW YORK COOKING SHOW
September 19 – 21, 2014
September 19 – Trade Only
September 20 – 21 Consumer
NYC, New York
The New York Cooking Show offers something for everyone, a two-day event featuring hundreds of exhibitors, cooking demonstrations, tastings, workshops, book signings and appearances by Cooking Celebrities.The New York Cooking Shows provide attendees the opportunity to interact with restaurateurs, specialty food
companies, bakeries and more; but most of all, they get to see, smell, and taste.
Attendees will see all the amazing products that are available for the well equipped kitchen. This includes
kitchen design and installations.
• They will also get a chance to experience new recipes, new ingredients and equipment, all in a fantastic atmosphere.
• Educational Sessions provided by industry leaders.
• Cooking Competitions Culinary Demonstrations by leading chefs Culinary Demonstrations by leading chefs
• Pavilions featuring Tastings, New Products, Farm to Table, and many more
• At-show only buying specials from exhibitors At-show only buying specials from exhibitors
• Located in the heart on Manhattan, one of the largest marketplaces in the world
• and more…
The New York Cooking Show will feature a promotional campaign through direct mail, email, telemarketing, online advertising and web presence, print advertising and more.
There are three different participation options. Exhibitors can choose to participate in only the trade day, or just the consumer days, with the third option of participating in all three days.
Reserve your space today.
Trade Only Day $795.
Consumer Only Days $795.
*The New York Cooking Show will be co-located with the New York Party Show. For consumers it give attendees a chance to see products, services and specialty foods for weddings, birthdays, dinner parties, any event worth remembering.